Thursday, March 20, 2008

there is NO way I could post all of my Eurotrip pictures in one post or one sitting (hello, eight cities in fifteen days); I simply do not have the time and sanity for it. So here are a few snaps from the journey, with accompanying blurbs. More to come later.




Guru Bar, Barcelona. I bought the drink because it was called San Francisco. :D



Las Ramblas, Barcelona - New friends I've made along the way. Left to right is: Johannes, from Innsbruck (Austria), Melanie from Austin (Texas), me, Sandra, also from Innsbruck, and Alexis, from Houston (Texas).




Cerbere, France (on the border of France and Spain, on the train from Barcelona to Avignon) - Nick enjoying a snack and some comics.




Columbus statue, Barcelona - Apparently Christopher Columbus is pointing to America. By this point of the trip my sense of direction was shot to hell so I couldn't tell you if he was right.





More descriptions to come later, but for now, enjoy the pics. And try to guess where I am - it could be fun!























1 comment:

Shiba said...

What happened to Andrea's long light brown hair? I know he is cuter and classier than this photo.
Where is he now? I heard he was in NYC. Is he not?