Saturday, March 29, 2008

Okay, it's a month late, but...

Paris Fashion Week!

Chanel, February 29, 2008

Claudia Schiffer. I saw her at Valentino in January. She's still stunning close up.




But wait - who is that in the distance?




It's the editrix of American Vogue (and inspiration for a certain eponymous Prada-clad devil) Anna Wintour!




Kanye West and his "black Kate Moss," Alexis. Say what you will about his arrogance, but I love love LOVE his beats.




The plebes (aka Shanna and me).





An awesome action shot of Anna (taken by Shanna) - I still have no idea how or why Shanna got that close. I was so afraid to come near Anna that I shot her with my zoom. LOLLLLLL.




Some models coming out. Not really feeling the gold eye makeup mask thing, but hey, it's Chanel. I'm sure the clothes look awesome with more wearable makeup.










Gaspard Ulliel, the French actor who played the young Hannibal Lecter in "Hannibal Rising," prequel to "Silence of the Lambs." Sexiest psychopath ever? SEXIEST PSYCHOPATH EVER. (But there is actually a really, really sad story behind how Dr. Lecter came to be criminally insane.) Here he is with some of my new fashion buddies.






Marc Lavoine, a famous French singer.




The awesome Irina Lazareanu, who was kind enough to pose with my friends.





Ashley Olsen (or is it Mary-Kate? Now that they're both blonde again I can never tell behind those freaking sunglasses.)




Some celebrity exits: Claudia, Kanye and Alexis, and Rihanna. (And no, I respected Miss Rihanna's personal space - I just forgot to un-zoom the camera.)






Okay, back to school. (The book in my hand is "Wuthering Heights" - I was slated to give a presentation immediately after the fashion show.)



No comments: