Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Day in Paris

I'm finally in Paris and it's great. I've seen the awesome architecture, and I TOTALLY geeked out at the sight of the Eiffel Tower. Specifically, I took as many pictures as I could whilst repeating OH GOD YES THIS IS AWESOME MAN THIS IS TOTALLY MY DAY.Today, I walked down the Champs-Elysees, took the metro (and saw a really really cute but aloof boy on board), had dinner with my student advisor and people from Vassar, NYU and Italy (I seemed to be the only UC kid under the care of this advisor), fell asleep several times during the fifteen-minute bus trip to the hotel (I GOT FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP IN THE PAST TWENTY-FOUR HOURS), held Euros for the first time in my life and now I have to get up at 6.45 AM to go to orientation tomorrow. >_< Good night.

No comments: