Tuesday, April 7, 2009

KC's Journal

Every time the subject of me going to AUP came up in a conversation with anyone Filipino (well, besides Fil-Am kids) the words "KC Concepcion" were, without fail and without exception, involved. Doing a random google search (for Filipino wedding gowns, of all things) I accidentally came across her blog. It's interesting to read her thoughts, especially as she posts so unreservedly (and in a mixture of Tagalog-English-French) on the site - she truly is just another Filipino girl in Paris. And it's funny to think that I went through a lot of the same things (for example, she posts about World's Fair, an AUP tradition that is basically your school's Multicultural Night on crack). I think she's awesome - she's beautiful, famous, somewhat intelligent, humble, RICH and globetrotting to the max - and I kind of get the feeling that she is the girl I was supposed to be.

(Although Sharon ain't got nothing on my mama. No one can outdo my mama. LOVE YA MOM.)

So when you get bored of me, read her here.

No comments: