Thursday, April 10, 2008

I get to sit next to this guy in class.






Seriously. I'm not lying. There are some interesting people at this school, since it's all diplomats' kids and oil heirs and scions of exiled royalty and stuff. Andrea Casiraghi (that's the elder son of Princess Caroline of Monaco) went to school here (as did KC Conception, as any Filipino will tell you).

Anyway, as we were on our computers in class on Monday, he told me to go vote for him at the V Magazine Web Site so that he can win this model search.

Even if he's not your type, it's still a matter of honour for me to help my classmate. XD

(Also, he looks much, much younger in person, like 16 or something, and much more classically cute, i.e. fresh-faced. It's amazing what professional photography can do for a person.)

No comments: