Friday, February 1, 2008

God, I hope I get it.

"You'll never be an actress. Never."
- Diana, "Nothing"

So I auditioned for the play "A Chorus Line" on Wednesday, the first day possible. While we were waiting to get called, I realised that I had forgotten to prepare a song (or thought that they would give us a song to sing). Since we were supposed to bring our own songs, I didn't know what to sing. So, as a joke, and to get over my nerves, I decided to go with a really, really audacious song (which, nevertheless, was appropriate, as it turned out to be the part I was supposed to read for the acting bit):



Now, there's only the dance audition to get over. It's tomorrow, February 2, at 10:30 AM Paris Time.

Wish me luck.

And while you wait, here's one of the other parts I'm auditioning for, sung by the woman I always wanted to be.

No comments: